Sale success essentials
Today’s competitive market looks and acts significantly different than the market of even a year ago. To be truly successful, we:
- Manage a comprehensive marketing program.
- Use advanced technology that allows buyers full access to information on your home, around the clock.
- Automatically collect and aggressively pursue leads.
- Manage the contact follow-up that assures timely and effective response with home buyers.
The sales tools we use are the best available today. They help me do what we do best: Sell Homes!
- Cell phones
- The Web
- Voice mail
- PCs and laptops
- Automated Information Systems
Why do these technologies work?
- Buyers want 24-hour, 7-day-a-week access to seller information by phone or computer. Our system provides up-to-the-minute information on available properties around the clock. Buyers can call our toll-free telephone number and listen to full descriptions of all our listings (Home Tours by Phone); they can view listings here at our website, or they can request auto-faxed information on any property. Your home will always be highly visible to every interested buyer.
- Our automated data systems obtain, organize, and optimize data on potential buyers, allowing us to quickly assess, rank, and contact the most likely full-price buyers first with the listing information they want. Our ability to identify and attract the full-price buyer for your home far exceeds that of agents using old marketing methods.
- Our coordinated marketing system makes it possible for us to respond to the needs and interests of potential buyers more quickly and accurately than other agents. We know immediately what information prospective buyers have requested from our toll-free number or website, so that when they hear from us, we can provide them with exactly what they're looking for. Buyers using our website receive regular e-mail notifications of new home listings that match their search criteria--automatically! Our marketing system is 100% proactive.
- We're always available to potential buyers. Our 24-hour, automatic, multiple-location paging system ensures that I know about every caller or website visitor contacting us - immediately. Being immediately aware of buyers means we are immediately available to buyers--and that means your home is immediately visible, as well.
Don’t waste time...
With our coordinated system of buyer identification and prioritization, up-to-the-minute, 24-hour contact management and response, multi-pronged marketing methods, and technological capability, we can guarantee you the best opportunity you can find to make your home sale an unqualified success.